Sealing Basement Floor - Commercial Floor Coverings.
Sealing Basement Floor
- (based) having a base; "firmly based ice"
- The oldest formation of rocks underlying a particular area
- the ground floor facade or interior in Renaissance architecture
- The floor of a building partly or entirely below ground level
- the lowermost portion of a structure partly or wholly below ground level; often used for storage
- (seal) make tight; secure against leakage; "seal the windows"
- waterproofing: the act of treating something to make it repel water
- (seal) sealing wax: fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- Prevent something from escaping by closing a container or opening
- Isolate an area by preventing or monitoring entrance to and exit from it
- Fasten or close securely
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
This mission appeared to be too easy. According to intel, we were to attack a Techno Union lab that was stationed in the underlevels of Xagobah. However, we were warned that the entire facility was infested with B1's and hellish creatures of all sorts. It was hidious. Once the general finally cleared the way, the men observed the horrid experiments of the Techno Union. Fortunately, it all went well. There were minimal casualties; the bastards never knew we were coming. That is, until we reached the basement...
Top floor: In order to gain access to the underground facility, the 707th troopers ruthlessly decide to blow a hole in the ground with explosives.
My entry to CABGOII Phase III! :D
victory on the floor
Long after pulling up the filthy carpet, The last of those (evil, nasty, infernal, stubborn) tacking-strips have finally been pulled out of the cement basement floor. Now to patch the holes with ready-mixed concrete, then seal & paint the sucka.
But first, a slight pause. With camera... and a beer, perhaps. Where's that flyer for Pizza Boli's...?
wood flooring utah
floor store dublin
sisal floor rugs
how to choose hardwood floor
tree house floor plans
seamless resin flooring
laminate flooring south africa
toronto condo floor plans